Tuesday, May 18, 2010

a simple mini

A few members of my Fussy Cut Love Bee decided to take part in a summertime mini quilt swap. We each sent every member a small piece of fabric, which had to be incorporated into everyone's quilt. This morning I finally got around to making mine.


I've had the idea to do a simple pennant quilt for awhile, and I love how easily this one came together! I don't think I'll ever get tired of little bits of prints mixed with linen. It's already on its way to my secret partner, along with my embroidered mini quilt and my black and white plus one, not square mini. I'm getting to know the staff at my local postal counter very well.

9 comments:

Jenny said...

this is so fantastic krista! would it be ok if i made one just like it??

Chelle said...

This little mini quite is just lovely! I have a thing for buntings. Happy quilting!
( here via the Sew Mama Sew Giveaway link...)

Leslie said...

this is great. i love it!!!

Katie said...

This quilt is so sweet! I love it!

Sandra said...

You are sooo talented. I love everything you make.

Hi! My name is erica. Would you be my friend? said...

It's wonderful! :)

Poppyprint said...

Your partner is gonna love that!!Great idea and you're absolutely right, can't go wrong with prints and linen together. It looks fantastic! This would be a great quilt to have on hand to hang during every family member's birthday week, don't you think?

Angela Nash said...

I love that little quilt! the pennants are so happy!

Anna Joy said...

This is so beautiful. I was just commissioned to make a pennant quilt and I have been searching all over the internet on what would be the best way to quilt it...i think I found it. :) Love your blog!